IAPCS21 AIMS TO
Applied Physics and Chemistry of Solids Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Applied Physics and Chemistry of Solids.
Topics Include experimental and theoretical research on Electronic, Magnetic, Spectroscopic and Catalysts.
International Conference on Applied Physics and Chemistry of Solids (IAPCS 2021), will be held from 22 To 24 March 2021, Oxford, United Kingdom. Presentation Remotely by Skype or Zoom Application are also accepted for COVID-19 reasons.
Who Should Attend?
- Students, Drs and Profs.
- Researchers, Developers
- Technologists, Scientists and Engineers
- Companies and/or institutions to present their innovations, products and research results
- Research think tanks
- Industry technology developers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Anyone who is interested in Applied Physics and Chemistry of Solids.